Friday 22 October 2010

Gifts

Haven't done anything in my square yet. I've come the conclusion that I don't really like any of the ideas that I had previously, which is very useful. So I thought I'd have a ramble, and as no body follows or reads this yet (except for my mother) it's not going to bore too many people!
I think that I'm going to leave gifts for people in my square, though I don't know what they will be yet. I'm going to get some boxes, ribbons and stuff tomorrow. Maybe there will be nothing inside. Though I think that I'd like to get people to do a sort of gift swap. Maybe I'll start it off by giving... something... and ask others to replace the gift and pass it on.
The next question is, how do I know if this has happened? And do I need to know? I have lots of thinking to do; probably means that I should stop watching t.v and try to be productive. I wander where I can buy little cardboard boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment